Click on photo for an enlargement. Use your browsers back button to return.
Dedicated to changing the world one Child and one Community at a time
Interim President - David Hartley
President Elect - David Hartley
Vice President - Joe Wright
Secretary - Candace Flanagan
Treasurer - Ginette Consentino
Immediate Past President - David Eldredge
Immediate Past Lt. Gov. - Frank Consentino 2011-2012
- Proud Sponsors Of
- Terrific Kids Belle Terre Elementary
- Terrific Kids Bunnell Elementary
- Terrific Kids Old Kings Elementary
- Terrific Kids RymfireElementary
- Terrific Kids Wadsworth Elementary
- K-Kids Belle Terre Elementary
- K-Kids Bunnell Elementary
- K-Kids Rymfire Elementary
- K-Kids Wadsworth Elementary
- Builders Club Indian Trails Middle School
- Builders Club Buddy Taylor Middle School
- Key Club FPC High School
- Annual Kiwanis Basketball Shoot Out Matanzas H.S.
- Kiwanis Playground Carver Center Bunnell Florida
New Page 1
|The mission of Kiwanis International is to “Change the World One Child and One Community at a Time”|
For 35 years the Flagler, Palm Coast Kiwanis Club has been committed to this same mission, but in addition, we are committed to serving the Children of Flagler County by supporting educational and leadership school programs such as Terrific Kids, Bugs (Bringing Up Grades), “I Can read”,“A Library of my Own”, K-Kids, Builders Clubs, and Key Clubs.
We promote child safety and health though sponsorship of our Children’s Safety Fair, our food distribution programs, the “Stuff Bus”, and our support of various other civic and non- profit organizations which cater to the needs and welfare of Flagler County children.
We sponsor numerous scholarships in the form of “Senior of the Month” awards, annual book scholarships, and direct tuition scholarships for needy students.
The Flagler, Palm Coast Kiwanis Club is truly committed to the children of Flagler County. When the needs of the community children change, we will change to meet those needs.
|Want to help a child in your community? Come join us!|
We meet every Wednesday at 12:00 noon, except for the
fourth Wednesday of the month when we meet at 5:30 P.M.
the Taste of Portugal
15A Palm Harbor Village Way, Palm Coast
For More Information, Call Our Membership Chairman Al Jones at 386-445-1104 or e-mail him at